Booking Request Form
Please take a moment to complete our booking request form. By collecting the information that outlines your holiday plans we can suggest options that might best suit when we call you back. We are here to help and make your escape a dream come true.
HOW TO BOOK
- Please use the form below to check availability. We will contact you (usually within 12 hours) to discuss your options. A free hold on your vessel can be arranged for 5days.
- To secure your booking, you will be required to pay a 20% booking deposit.
- Pay the balance of your charter 60 days before your departure date.
- Count down the sleeps until your holiday begins! Receive information about your charter and ask any questions you might have along the way.
- A security bond is to be paid on the day of departure. Your Charter Agreement and Conditions of Charter will also be required to be completed before departure.
No Licence Required
No formal qualifications or licences are required to charter one of our vessels. We brief you completely before you set sail and are on hand to help you with all aspects of skippering during your time with us. However, to ensure you have a safe trip you should have basic navigation, boat handling and sailing experience.
Limited boat handling and/or sailing experience?
No worries! We love seeing new faces and want everyone, no matter their previous experience, to enjoy a boating holiday in paradise.
Whether you have limited boating experience, or need to brush up on your sailing skills, we have options for you. Hire a guide to help on board for the first day (or longer), or brush up on your sailing skills by undergoing sail training before your charter. If you don’t wish to hoist the sails, no worries, our vessels can be solely motored.